#FitTeaDetox: "Give us a few weeks and we'll give you a new waistline" (sponsored product review) - Our Daily Green

Thursday, April 24, 2014

#FitTeaDetox: "Give us a few weeks and we'll give you a new waistline" (sponsored product review)


Like many consumers who could stand to lose a few pounds, I was intrigued when I was contacted to review FitTea. Who wouldn't love a great way to sip your way to thin? 

Late in March, I received my package from FitTea, which contained a bag of tea, a bottle of capsules and a reusable water bottle. Admittedly, I was skeptical, but I also love my tea and FitTea is made of all natural ingredients, including organic green tea, rooibos, ginger and pomegranate. 

I need to write an honest review. My honest review is simple. I like FitTea. I think if it helps with weight loss it's because the users are  committed  in ways that go above and beyond enjoying a tasty tea. They are also exercising and watching the rest of their diet. 

That said, I don't believe that any product "by itself" makes any person lose weight. I do believe that FitTea was a nice alternative to the water I'd normally choose. It makes me happy that folks make healthier choices that include buying FitTea online as a beverageMy suggestion is that if you're looking for a tasty calorie free alternative to water that your body may respond well to FitTea. It's smooth tasting and loaded with anti-oxidants. Many folks have had tremendous success with FitTea. If you'd like to see what other people think about FitTea and their results, click the link to learn more. FitTea also offers a caffeine-free alternative. The ingredients are Holy basil (Tulsi) spearmint, rosehips, lemon myrtle and linden blossoms. 

If you're looking for a delicious and calorie free way to supplement your weight loss plan, FitTea is tasty and organic. It is prepared by placing one teaspoon in a strainer for 3-5 minutes. It may be served hot or iced. The stevia leaves bring a natural sweetness to the tea. 

Oolong wu yi, rooibos, green tea, guarana have all been cited as weight loss herbs. While this product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness, the ingredients in the tea are natural and safe. They may help some folks lose weight or burn fat. We did not have that experience, but it did not detract from our enjoyment of the tea. 


Our Daily Green has been compensated for this review. Regardless, we always try to inform our readers to our best ability. 

1 comment :

CrystalGSB said...

Well, if I won the $500 I would be sure to use it towards buying some FitTea and giving it a try. I've got about 10 pounds more to go to be where I want and if this tastes yummy it's worth a try as I am already watching my diet and exercising. :)