Tutorial how to leave a comment on a blog - Our Daily Green

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tutorial how to leave a comment on a blog

I have had several folks tell me they didn't understand how to leave a comment on my blog. What is second nature to me is confusing to folks who aren't around it all the time, I believe. So I took a few screen shots.

The top image is what the page will look like before you open the comment box. Circled in red is where you click to open it.

The bottom image demonstrates where to type your comment, indicated by a big red X. You have the option to comment anonymously, but if you are entering a drawing and you're anonymous, it will be really difficult to contact you if you win. In fact, impossible. Please leave some sort of identifying screen name.


Any questions?

No comments :