Eco*Friendly Quiz Green - Our Daily Green

Friday, July 16, 2010

Eco*Friendly Quiz Green

I was over at my new blog friend's space this morning and she had this nice eco*friendly quiz posted. I had to chuckle that one of the options for sharing the eco*friendly quiz result was to print it out. I would think that would negate the quiz results immediately. Like those IQ quizzes that ask you to send money to get "detailed" results... I am convinced you lose 10-20 IQ points just for sending money. "Oh we made a mistake, you're not as smart as you think."

FreshGreenKim's Result: Total Tree Hugger

on quiz: How Eco-Friendly Are You?

You go above and beyond when it comes to being eco-friendly. You reduce, re-use, buy organic, buy green, and recycle every chance you get and respect the earth and environment. You are willing to change your daily, personal life to make a difference in the world. You are doing your part to protect and preserve the environment for future generations. You set a great example for how all people should treat the earth and we thank you for being so eco-conscious and earth-sensitive.
I was surprised that I didn't lose more "eco points" for my vehicle. I drive a hybrid, but it's an SUV crossover hybrid. Instead of getting mileage in the mid teens, it's in the mid twenties. Lots of room to improve there.

Would you take the quiz and report your results here? I would love to know where you do well and where you'd like to improve. It will help me plan future posts.

Thanks in advance!

No comments :